The LEAD Collaborative is dedicated to supporting you and your organization. We want to answer any questions that you or your organization may have. Often, it’s quickest to find an answer to your questions below. Don’t see the question or answer you need? Please submit a CBA request or send us an email.
Where can I find the next event for OAH/CBA/TPP grantees?
Our CBA calendar is updated frequently and can be accessed here. In addition, you can stay up-to-date by following us on Facebook and Twitter and signing up for our emails! We send out one newsletter per month and occasional email blasts highlighting our upcoming CBA opportunities. We will not share your email address with anyone outside of the LEAD Collaborative.
What types of CBA do you offer?
The LEAD Collaborative partners have a range of expertise and are excited to be able to offer a diverse portfolio of CBA, as well as customized options depending on your needs. Our CBA offerings include (but are not limited to):
- Interactive webinars
- Communities of Practice on topics including LGBTQ+ Inclusivity, Sustainability, Community Mobilization, and more!
- Program Implementation Learning Collaborative
- In-person training
- Downloadable toolkits, templates, and other tools
What areas of expertise do you offer CBA?
The LEAD Collaborative partners each have a specific area of expertise and are focused on providing CBA in that area.
- Communication and Dissemination – Youth Catalytics (YC)
- Community Mobilization and Sustainability – University of Massachusetts Donahue Institute (UMDI)
- Linkages and Referrals to Youth-Friendly Health Care Services – University of Michigan Adolescent Health Initiative (AHI)
- Program Implementation and Quality Improvement – EngenderHealth (EH)
- Safe and Supportive Environments – Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles (CHLA)
Learn more about each of the CBA providers.